This post may contain affiliate links, which means I may earn a commission if you decide to make a purchase through our links, at no cost to you. You may view the disclosure here.
Dog Duo Costumes
Are you searching for fun dog duo costumes? If yes, you are in luck!
This dog Halloween costume guide is all about the best dog duo costumes.
Continue scrolling to find cute dog duo costumes and the best duo dog Halloween costumes.
Continue reading to the end to find Halloween costume ideas for 3 and 4 dogs too!
These dog duo Halloween costumes are all easy to buy on Amazon and Etsy.
These matching dog Halloween costumes work for both big dogs and little dogs too!
Best Dog Duo Halloween Costume Ideas
Have a fun time dressing up your dogs in these matching dog costumes/dog duo costumes!
1. Buzz Lightyear and Woody from Disney's Toy Story
These Buzz Lightyear and Woody costumes for two dogs are perfect if you have two larger dogs! These dog duo costumes are perfect if you want to dress up as Woody, Buzz Lightyear, Jessie, or Bo Beep! That way...you can dress up with your dogs!
2. Two Starbucks Lattes
These dog duo costumes are so, so cute! After all...one cup of a latte is never enough! These dog duo costumes come in sizes small to XL on Amazon.
These "Puppy Latte" costumes are such cute matching dog costumes for Halloween!
3. Batman and Robin
These dog duo costumes with Batman and Robin are so adorable!
4. Thing 1 and Thing 2
These matching dog costumes are so cute and comfortable! These matching dog costumes also work for two cats.
5. Ron and Harry Potter from Harry Potter
These Harry Potter matching dog costumes are so cute!
6. Joker and Harley Quinn (Jester)
This is one of the best dog duo costume ideas!
7. Attack of the Knife!
These matching dog costumes are scary funny!
8. Mario and Luigi
For these cute matching dog costumes, just get a set of Mario and Luigi hats!
9. Vampires / Count Draculas
Who says that your two dogs can't match in handsome Dracula / Vampire costumes?
10. UPS Delivery Driver and Mailman
11. Ewok and Yoda
These Star Wars Halloween costumes for 2 dogs are so cute!
12. Poison Ivy and Batman
Your dogs will look AMAZING in these Poison Ivy and Batman costumes.
13. Cute Butterflies
Your two dogs could dress up as two cute butterflies for Halloween. So cute!
RELATED: Best French Bulldog Costumes
14. Sally and Jack from The Nightmare Before Christmas
These Disney dog costumes are so cute!
These prisoner costumes are cute and funny on two dogs!
16. Salt and Pepper
These dog duo Halloween costumes make shopping for two dogs easy!
17. Zero and Sally from The Nightmare Before Christmas
These dog duo costumes from Disney's The Nightmare Before Christmas are just perfect for Halloween!
18. Piglet and Pooh Bear
19. Princess Peach and Mario
If you have a female dog and a male dog, one could be Princess Peach and the other could be Mario!
20. Two Cute Sunflowers
These sunflower dog costumes on Amazon are so, so cute!
21. Ketchup and Hot Dog
These dog duo Halloween costumes are so cute (and funny!). For three dogs, you could do ketchup, mustard, and a hot dog!
22. Pennywise and Georgie from IT
For super creative dog duo Halloween costumes, have one dog dress up as Pennywise from IT and the other dog dress up as George from IT! You can get this dog Pennywise costume from Etsy! For the George costume, all you need is a yellow raincoat!
23. Chef and Lobster
These Halloween costumes for two dogs are so funny! Dressing up one dog as a lobster and one dog as a chef is a great photo opportunity as well!
Get These Dog Duo Halloween Costumes
Halloween Costumes for 3 and 4 Dogs
Do you have LOTS of dogs that you want to get matching dog costumes for?
In that case, go with a DC Comics / Superhero theme!
2. Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory
These Willy Wonka dog costumes are so unique and fun!
3. Hocus Pocus
These Hocus Pocus dog costumes are too funny!
4. Cinco de Mayo
Where to Buy Dog Duo Halloween Costumes
I'm a big fan of buying dog Halloween costumes from Amazon. However, there are more places to shop too! Below are my top recommendations on where to buy Halloween costumes for two dogs.
Amazon: Where Pet Dreams Come True
All you have to do is type in "dog duo costumes" in the search bar, and boom! You'll uncover a whole world of creative and charming options perfectly sized for your dogs.
Chewy: Magic for All Breeds
Chewy is another gem. They've got costumes for dogs of all sizes, so your pups are in for some Halloween magic. What's cool is you can filter the costumes by your dog's breed size, ensuring a snug fit and a spooktacular look.
TJ Maxx or HomeGoods: A Thrilling Find
For those who love a good treasure hunt, TJ Maxx and HomeGoods have a special treat in September. You'll stumble upon a cute selection of dog Halloween costumes. Just remember, these costumes vanish faster than a ghost, so grab your favorites ASAP. Oh, and if you prefer online shopping, TJ Maxx has your back!
Etsy: Unique Canine Couture
Etsy is the place for unique and hilarious small dog costumes that'll make your furry buddies the talk of the town. Keep an eye out, though, because some costumes might look strangely similar to Amazon's offerings but with a fancier price tag.
Target: The Small Dog Costume Haven
Target is known for its awesome dog costumes that hit the shelves every September and October. But beware – these costumes tend to disappear quicker than a magic trick.
50 Dog Duo Halloween Costume Ideas
Want more dug duo Halloween costume ideas for two dogs? I've got you covered! Below are 50 (yes, 50!) dog duo Halloween costume ideas.
- Batman and Robin: One dog dons the cape and cowl, while the other becomes the Boy Wonder in this iconic duo.
- Harry Potter and Hermione Granger: Bring Hogwarts to life with your wizardly canines, complete with scarves and wands.
- Scooby-Doo and Shaggy: Zoinks! Solve mysteries as the lovable Great Dane and his always-hungry buddy.
- Buzz Lightyear and Woody: To infinity and beyond with this Toy Story-inspired pair of costumes.
- Superman and Wonder Woman: Your dogs can save the day as the Man of Steel and the Amazonian warrior princess.
- Minions: Deck both dogs out in yellow and overalls for a cute and mischievous Minion duo.
- Mario and Luigi: It's a-me, Mario! Get ready for some plumbing adventures with this classic Nintendo duo.
- Pirate and Parrot: One dog is the swashbuckling pirate, and the other is the colorful parrot perched on their shoulder.
- Thing 1 and Thing 2: Your dogs can channel the chaos of Dr. Seuss's characters with red jumpsuits and blue wigs.
- Sherlock Holmes and Dr. Watson: Solve canine mysteries as the brilliant detective and his trusty sidekick.
- Dorothy and Toto: Follow the yellow brick road with one dog as Dorothy and the other as her faithful companion Toto.
- R2-D2 and C-3PO: Transform your pups into the iconic Star Wars droids with silver and white costumes.
- Elsa and Olaf: Let it go with one dog as the Snow Queen Elsa and the other as the lovable snowman Olaf.
- Ghostbusters: Bust some ghosts with both dogs dressed as Ghostbusters, complete with proton packs.
- Ketchup and Mustard Bottles: Your dogs can become condiment buddies in these easy-to-wear costumes.
- Mickey and Minnie Mouse: Bring the magic of Disney with one dog as Mickey and the other as Minnie.
- Chef and Lobster: One dog can be the chef, and the other can be the lobster ready for dinner.
- Flower and Bee: Embrace nature with one dog as a vibrant flower and the other as a busy bee.
- Lion and Lion Tamer: Turn one dog into the king of the jungle and the other into a fearless lion tamer.
- Peanut Butter and Jelly: Celebrate a classic combo with your dogs as PB&J sandwiches.
- Viking and Dragon: Set sail for adventure with one dog as a fierce Viking and the other as a dragon.
- Winnie the Pooh and Piglet: Journey to the Hundred Acre Wood with this beloved duo.
- Sushi Chef and Sushi Roll: Create a tasty pair with one dog as the chef and the other as a sushi roll.
- Doctor and Nurse: Keep your dogs healthy and happy as a doctor and nurse duo.
- Panda and Bamboo: One dog can be the adorable panda, and the other can be bamboo shoots.
- Alice and the White Rabbit: Enter Wonderland with one dog as Alice and the other as the White Rabbit.
- Oreo Cookies: Dress your dogs as the classic black-and-white sandwich cookies.
- Circus Ringmaster and Lion: Run away to the circus with your dog as the ringmaster and the other as the lion.
- Einstein and His Equations: Turn one dog into a genius with a white wig and the other into mathematical equations.
- Mummy and Archaeologist: Unearth ancient treasures with one dog as a mummy and the other as an archaeologist.
- Pirate Captain and Treasure Chest: Sail the high seas with one dog as the captain and the other as a treasure chest.
- Mad Scientist and Lab Assistant: Create canine experiments with one dog as the mad scientist and the other as the lab assistant.
- French Chef and Baguette: Transport to France with one dog as the chef and the other as a delicious baguette.
- Vampire and Bat: Embrace the spooky with one dog as a vampire and the other as a bat.
- Caveman and Dinosaur: Go back in time with one dog as a caveman and the other as a dinosaur.
- Hansel and Gretel: Navigate the fairy tale forest with your dogs as the famous siblings.
- Lumberjack and Tree: Channel the outdoors with one dog as a lumberjack and the other as a tree.
- Rockstar and Groupie: Your dogs can rock the stage as a rockstar and a devoted groupie.
- Egyptian Pharaoh and Sphinx: Rule ancient Egypt with one dog as the pharaoh and the other as the Sphinx.
- Garden Gnomes: Transform both dogs into whimsical garden gnomes for a touch of enchantment.
- Cavewoman and Sabertooth Tiger: Explore prehistoric times with one dog as a cavewoman and the other as a sabertooth tiger.
- Soccer Player and Soccer Ball: Score big as one dog becomes a soccer player and the other a soccer ball.
- Angel and Devil: Embrace the duality with one dog as an angel and the other as a devil.
- Kitty Cat and Mouse: Create a playful dynamic with one dog as a kitty cat and the other as a mouse.
- Wizard and Spellbook: Enter the world of magic with one dog as a wizard and the other as a spellbook.
- Zombie Hunters: Prepare for the apocalypse as fearless zombie hunters with your trusty hounds.
- Cowboy and Cowgirl: Saddle up and hit the Wild West with one dog as a cowboy and the other as a cowgirl.
- Hula Dancers: Bring a taste of the tropics with your dogs as charming hula dancers.
- Romeo and Juliet: Reenact the classic love story with your canine pair.
- Firefighter and Dalmatian: Save the day as a firefighter with your loyal Dalmatian by your side, ready to put out fires.
Summary – Matching Dog Costumes for 2 Dogs
In summary, there are some super cute dog couples' Halloween costumes to choose from.
Which dog duo Halloween costume idea is your favorite?
Please leave a comment below with your favorite dog duo costume idea!
More Dog Halloween Costumes
Duo Duo Halloween Costumes (Pinterest)