This post may contain affiliate links, which means I may earn a commission if you decide to make a purchase through our links, at no cost to you. You may view the disclosure here.
Want to make your own DIY devil costume?
You are in luck!
Below is exactly what you need to buy for an awesome DIY Devil Halloween costume. This devil Halloween costume is perfect for college or for a sexy Halloween costume idea!
Below are links for what to buy for an easy devil DIY Halloween costume. You'll also find DIY devil Halloween costume ideas and devil costume makeup ideas!
Easy and Sexy Devil Costume Ideas
Below are more sexy devil Halloween costume ideas, and how to copy the devil costume! I'll be adding more DIY devil costume ideas soon!
1. Dress up as a Devil for College
For a sexy college Halloween costume idea, why not dress up as a devil!? For this costume idea, wear a red lace bra, bootie shorts (or a short red skirt), a devil headband, dark eyeliner, fishnet tights (optional), and a devil fork! Your best friend or roommate can dress up as a devil too for fun best friend Halloween costumes!
COPY THIS DIY DEVIL COSTUME
2. Wear Red Devil Wings for a Devil Cosplay Costume
For a devil cosplay costume, start with a red skirt and a red bustier top. Then, you'll want to wear red angel wings, red fishnet tights, red heels, red gloves, and red devil horns! And of course, don't be afraid of wearing a crazy wig as well!
3. Wear a Red Cape and All Black
For an easy DIY devil Halloween costume, wear all black and then wear a red cape with devil horns and a devil tail!
4. Dress up as a Devil and Have Your Dog Be an Angel
For cute (and easy!) dog and owner Halloween costumes, you can dress up as a devil and your dog can be a cute angel! These angel wings for dogs are a great large dog costume idea too, especially as a Halloween costume for Samoyeds!
5. Wear Red Contacts for a Devilish Costume
To really go all out for your devil Halloween costume, wear red contacts! Complete the look with black eyeliner, red lipstick, and red earrings!
6. Wear a Red Leotard and Black Fishnet Tights
For a sexy devil costume, wear a red leotard with black fishnet tights. Hold a red fork and wear a red boa for extra fun. Finally, put fake blood on your neck and wear black eyeliner and devil horns.
7. Hold a Skull and a Knife
For a scary devil costume, hold a skull in one hand and a knife in the other. Write "kill" on your neck and wear bright red lipstick. For your DIY devil costume, wear a red mini skirt with a matching crop top or bra, and over the knee boots.
8. Wear a Red Leather Bodysuit
For a sexy devil cosplay costume, wear a red leather bodysuit with tights!
9. Wear a Red Corset with White Tights
If you want to be a sexy devil for Halloween, a corset will always do the trick! Wear a bright red corset with white tights, a devil headband, and a necklace with a cross on it.
10. Wear a Red Sports Bra with a Skirt and Fake Blood
For a last minute Halloween costume, you can dress up as a devil by copying this DIY devil Halloween costume idea! All you need is a red sports bra and a red skirt. Then, draw fake blood onto your chest, use lipstick or face paint to draw devil horns on your face, and finish up your outfit with a devil headband.
11. Dress up as a Devil and Have Your BFF Be an Angel
For fun Halloween costumes for two girls, have one of you be a devil and the other be an angel! For a super easy DIY devil costume, just wear a black dress with a red cape and red horns. For an easy DIY angel costume, wear a white lace dress with angel wings and a halo.
12. Color Your Hair Red
To go all out with your devil Halloween costume, why not color your hair red? Or you could always wear a wig! This is a great idea for a DIY devil cosplay costume!
13. Wear a Velvet Outfit
For a hot devil Halloween costume, wear a two piece outfit that is velvet! This veltet crop top and pants is perfect for a devil Halloween costume!
What You Need for a DIY Sexy Devil Costume
For a quick and easy DIY Devil costume, you'll want a red skirt, a red top, and devil horns! To really complete your DIY devil outfit, you'll want a devil bowtie, red clothes, and a devil fork!
1. Red Skirt
Either of these two red skirts is perfect for a DIY devil Halloween costume!
2. Red T-Shirt
A basic red t-shirt will work for an easy devil costume. Or, you could go with something a bit sexier and wear a red bustier top!
3. Devil Horns
A headband with devil horns is a must-have!
4. Devil Fork and Red Gloves
This devil accessory costume kit is perfect for a DIY devil Halloween costume!
Creative Makeup Ideas for Your Devil Costume
If you really want to go all out, then consider some devil-inspired makeup as well! Below are some ideas!
1. Get Fiery Red Eyes
- Start with a bold red eyeshadow to create a smoky effect around your eyes.
- Add dramatic black eyeliner and mascara to make your eyes pop.
- Apply red or orange contact lenses for an eerie, demonic look.
2. Use Red and Gold Highlighter
- Contour your face with deep red or burgundy shades to emphasize your cheekbones and jawline.
- Highlight with a shimmering red or gold powder to add dimension and a devilish glow.
3. Get Sinful Lips
Paint your lips with a deep, blood-red lipstick for a seductive pout. Then, enhance the corners with black or deep purple to give a sinister twist.
Or, you could just wear black lipstick!!
4. Apply Scale-Like Patterns
- Create scale-like patterns around your cheeks and neck with black or dark red face paint.
5. Finish with Glitter and Gems
- Add some red and gold glitter to your eyelids and cheeks for a sparkly, otherworldly touch.
- Adorn your face with small, red gemstones to create an alluring, supernatural effect.